

I tried, but could not come up with a more amusing title for this post than that!!! Today the boys and I decided to eat lunch outside in the front yard. It was actually beautiful! All three of us really enjoyed it. Although the day is going to be a warm one, it was still somewhat cool in the shade. We must have started a trend as well, because the family across the street then decided to do the same. Ahh, happy summer days! Actually yesterday was not so happy (a little cranky and testing the limits), but we will let that go!
Last night, we also went and got an apple tree (Honeycrisp) to add to our front yard. So, I took a picture of the boys by it today. I will take a picture of them by it next August and compare how all three have grown!
On a related note, I had decided to do a Master's Project rather than write a thesis for my school requirements. I chose this for the more hands on approach a project would provide me with. My three classmates and I who are working together hope to do a Photovoice project with teenagers/adults who have Asperger's. Photovoice is designed to provide a voice for individuals who normally don't have a voice through photography. We will teach about photography, help them write about their chosen photo, and then display them in a gallery show. The whole project is right up my alley, and I am excited to be embarking on such a journey. However, I would still prefer my fall semester not be creeping up on me so quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment