Sunday, March 17, 2019

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than another dog. I'm not gonna lie. Kyle went out into the yard after our goodbye to Lucy and cleaned up all the dog pop....and the prospect of spring with all the snow melted and no dog poop in the yard is absolutely glorious!!

I had the crazy idea to get a kitten instead of an adult cat. Kyle for sure wanted a Siamese. So we kept our eye out, and found a litter of kittens 10 weeks old down by the cities for a reasonable price. Wow....some of the prices were crazy. Anyway, we took a quick day trip down to the cities and came home with this cutie.



Rowdy was nice, but her growling and hissing when the kitten came near set her clear boundaries. She was not aggressive, but made it quite clear that she was not interested in playing. She has since adjusted. And that is how Luna (affectionately also known as "Spiderman" for her ability to climb everything) came into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...