Sunday, June 01, 2008

Apple Trees and A Weekend Break



In addition to the flowers I planted last weekend, we now have another splash of color in the front of the house. The apple tree in front of the boys window is in full bloom, and it is beautiful. It smells so good when I open up their window as well (although apparently not to Ben..."What's THAT SMELL"). We had a weekend of nice weather (all the storms stayed south of us on Saturday), and I had decided I worked hard enough over the last few weeks, I was taking the weekend off from homework. Now I need to find a way to get myself focused enough for school again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...