
Just like in the cities, they go out with a bang on the last day of school here in Grand Rapids. There is no principal in the dunk tank, but there was a HUGE Spiderman jumper. All who know Nate, know that this made his day!
Nate is excited for the summer of NO SCHOOL. They don't have an extended school year up here for their special ed. students, so Nate has no summer school this year. But really, was that 8 days that he had in the cities really doing much?? I am glad he has a full three months to be a kid. Yesterday we went to the Children's Museum and he was talking up a storm!
I have a little less than a month left for school this year as well. I am looking forward to the MUCH NEEDED break.
Too cool for our little superhero! We'll be up for the 4th weekend and can't wait to play with the boys! Yogi has been asking when Ben is coming back to play too!
ReplyDeleteTracey, see you on the 14th!