
For three years now, one of my favorite things at St. Kate's is when they put the flags out for graduation. Not only do they put the flags out, but the flowers are all blooming as well. It is really a beautiful site, and brings such a festive and "springy" feeling to campus and the graduation ceremonies. We have the option to graduate in the winter ceremony (when classes end before starting fieldwork), or in spring when we are almost done with our fieldwork. I hope that as a class we decide on the spring ceremony because I love those flags and flowers!! This weekend as we were sitting through classes we could hear the music from graduation. One year from now that will be us. I have been working on my masters degree for three years now. 1 year from now I will be celebrating my graduation, almost done with fieldwork, and (hopefully) on my way to passing the certification exam. I am sure I will be reminding myself of this often over the next few stressful months.
Also, congratulations to Sara who graduated with her Master's Degree from St. Thomas this weekend,and to Em who graduated with her Bachelor's Degree from Augsburg a couple of weekends ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment