
Being that the boys share a room, I felt it important that each of them have a place to go to be by themselves. Normally I have just told them to go to their bed and that was their personal space. But I also thought it would be nice to have a way to shut the world out if they felt they needed it. So we bought this bed tent at Target for Ben, but it was too tall to put on the bottom bunk for Nate. So, I took a spring loaded curtain rod and put some cafe size curtains up for Nate, and he can close the curtains when he wants to be alone. They both love it, but were so excited about it today that they were incredibly hyper. It didn't help that it was rainy and they couldn't go outside. I still hear them in their bedroom wild as can be...good grief. Hopefully the novelty will wear off soon and it can be used as it was intended, as a quite space.
No comments:
Post a Comment