Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kitchen




All of our appliances in the kitchen area are now white. It looks very very nice. But it didn't come without a lot of work on Kyle's part because cabinets that are custom built to fit specific appliances don't necessarily fit others (even if technically they are listed as the same size). So a BIG HUGE public thank you to Kyle. I am also including a cute picture of Ben building with Lego's which is how he occupied himself this morning. This afternoon (it rained most of the afternoon) he and Nate played very well together (rocket ship, Batman, and hotel) in their room (which is now a complete disaster area). I think this evening we will attempt to finish the movie we started watching on Monday evening :)

1 comment:

  1. Kitchen looks great! Congratulations! ;-) I guess I'll be the only one with a green fridge now!

    ReplyDelete

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...