Here are some pictures Kyle emailed today. On tomorrows agenda are visits with GE Aviation and Medtronic Czechia, with the rest of the day "at leisure".
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Monday, February 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
Thanks for documenting this, Tracey! It's so nice to see what he is up to. I'm sure it is for you and the boys too!
ReplyDelete