Time has just flown by! Plans were to head to Duluth today to go to the Depot and the Bong WWII memorial in Superior since there is no school today. However we got snow last night and the roads were a bit of a mess so we have postponed the adventure until Sat. Instead we spent time at the library and the book store. Tonight it will be Nate's choice of dinner at Sammy's Pizza. I can't complain about that! Happy Birthday Nate!!!
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...

Happy Birthday, Nate! We hope you have a great day and we love you very much!
ReplyDeleteMike, Sara, Fiona, and Yogi
Grandma and Grandpa Nash are so proud of what a great young man you are growing up into. We love you, hope your day was awesome, with pizza (grandma's favorite too) and getting to video chat with your day must have been so cool
ReplyDelete