Sunday, February 19, 2012

Prague

I have not heard from Kyle yet, but according to Delta his flights made it safely to their locations. I am sure he hasn't had much time with the events on his schedule today, and trying to get settled (and getting two weeks worth of dress clothes ironed from being crammed into a suite case). It is currently 11:42 pm in Prague, so I am hoping that he is getting some sleep as well.

Tomorrow he will visit the US Embassy for a couple presentations including "Opportunities for high-tech investments in the Czech Republic" and "Economic and political overview of the Czech Republic and US-Czech trade relations". Following lunch he will be visiting a company called PWC for a presentation on the "Czech Republic and it's economic potential". This visit ends at 3:30 pm and he will be "at leisure" the rest of the day.

I will post pictures when he sends them :)

Edited to add information from Kyle's email which I received not long after I wrote the above post.

There is no unlimited wifi, so communication looks like it will he limited on this leg of the trip. Kyle reports that Prague is amazing and describes the history of the city as palatable. His flight was mostly uneventful (which is the way I prefer it), and he says his hotel is really nice. For the most part, Kyle says it is a really beautiful city and he is really blown away by it all.

As for use we are getting ready for the week which involves a couple no school days for the boys, and Nate's birthday on Tuesday. Hopefully it doesn't include any illness because we have had enough of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...