So, this cold is STILL making it's way through our house. You read of Nate's adventures, then it hit Ben. Last week it was my turn, right about the time I needed to drive down for classes. I did OK and made it home in somewhat one piece. I was even starting to feel better (wiped out but better). Then the sinus headaches hit. Monday, I felt it coming on and took appropriate medication measures. However, it just kept coming and getting worse to the point that when Kyle got home from work I was laying on the couch not able to do anything. I figured sinus infection at this point, but when I woke up the next morning I felt better. So, I avoided going to the doctor but at 2:30 the headache was back with a vengeance. I managed to make dinner, but again after that I was pretty much useless. It hit again in the middle of the night and after sitting up in bed for three hours, I was determined to go to the doctor today.
Well, that isn't going to happen either. The computers at Grand Itasca are all down and so they are taking appointments but they have no idea what appointments have already been made. So, the wait could be 2 hours. Not exactly the way Ben would like to spend his day I am sure, and since we need to head to Duluth this afternoon for an appointment for Nate I don't think that will be working for us either. So here I sit, feeling OK but just waiting for that headache to come back again.
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment