Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter





Every time Kyle sees pictures of snowy commutes in the cities, he appreciates his new commute more and more. Their latest storm was no exception. I especially had to laugh at my brother who had to clean up a total of about 13 inches before driving north for Easter. We didn't see so much as a flake up here. Also had to laugh at my Dad to had to clean up 3 inches of snow Easter morning before driving up to Grand Rapids. Again, we saw virtually no snow up here. Who would have thought!

Anyway, we had a nice relaxing Easter. After doing the Easter Bunny activities for the boys, I made a nice dinner for my family including my Dad, brother and sister-in-law. After they all went their respective ways to head home. All of us in this house piled onto the couches to rest and watch Annie (it was on cable TV). After this much needed rest, we decided to go for a walk down to the river. I hadn't had a chance to do this yet, but either way was just anxious to get out of the house into the sun. There is a great little park a few blocks from our house, that I can see us enjoying often this summer. Many know of my love for Lake Superior, and while this is no Superior...it is relaxing and beautiful in its own right (and it is two blocks from our house). Here are a couple of pictures and I will add more to the website photo album when I get a chance today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...