I am in the middle of a back-to-back school weekend. Normally I attend classes every other weekend, but twice a semester we have back-to-back weekends in order to fit all the topics in. They are always killer weeks for me, as they normally involve just as much homework in the one week time frame as normally assigned during the two week time frame. Now, I add driving time in there as well. To top it off, Nate has a doctor appointment in Duluth on Wednesday, so I basically have three days to finish up everything I need to do. I am tired just thinking about it. I guess Kyle and the boys will be taking more trips to swim at the YMCA by themselves (I was not feeling well last week and they went alone a few times). So much for those pounds that had come off. It is amazing how swimming with the boys takes care of that!!
We have been going on some great rides, especially now that the weather is nicer. I have taken a lot of great pictures and my list of pictures to post has grown! Unfortunately this is not the week I will be getting to that!
Meanwhile, I have spring fever so bad!! I am not the only one in the house though. Yesterday I cracked some windows open a bit because I am longing to open them up and let some fresh air in! However, I don't think the piles of snow are going anywhere too quickly. But I do welcome temps in the 40's which are suppose to arrive this week. Some rain on Thursday should help take care of that snow as well. But what I really want to see is buds on the trees, and I can't wait to pot some flowers to put in the front of the house. Oh boy, it is going to be a long couple of months!
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
Wow, this will be the first year in a decade that I won't be potting the flowers on third street ;-) FYI ... geraniums grow like madmen!
ReplyDelete