A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Monday, April 21, 2008
The dreaded roundy thing
Ben has kindergarten round up tomorrow night (where has THAT five years gone). Every time I talked to him about it, he told me he was scared. Which mystified me because he has always told me he can't wait to go to kindergarten and go to school with Nate. This morning I was showing him the brochure, and he said to me "I am scared of that roundy thing". I finally got it. I never thought about how "kindergarten ROUND UP" sounds to kids. Poor guy! He is feeling much better about going now that I explained it was just a chance for him to learn about school next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment