Sunday, April 13, 2008

Snowy April Fun





Oh, how I wish it wasn't snowy April fun, just April fun. It is sunny and warm, and the perfect day to go exploring some parks or go for a walk. But while the weather is nicer, we have all this snow! I know it won't hang around for long, but in the meantime it is in the way. The boys had a good time with it though. They managed to get plenty muddy and wet, so it is melting. I will have to be patient because it will take a while for nearly three feet of snow to melt. Kyle and I are eating like it is spring though. The last picture is of our supper tonight that is currently outside on the grill. It is a big turkey for the two of us (we had expected Ryan and Serena to be here, but the storm put a kink in that plan), but it will make for some good lunches in the next week. It also has half a can of beer stuck up it's butt. How is that for some up north cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...