Thursday, April 03, 2008

Eyes

We have yet another clean eye exam for both boys (most importantly Nate). There is no sign of tumor in any of the eyes looked in. Nate's prescription hasn't changed (another good sign), and Ben was slightly farsighted but nothing that was bad enough to need glasses. It is sure nice to have that confirmation even though anything developing at this age for either boy would be highly unlikely. I am satisfied with the eye doctor here in Grand Rapids, and we don't need to go back for another year. Nobody will say there is no risk, but the risk is about as low as it can get at this point. I'll take it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...