A MIX OF RAIN AND SNOW WILL CHANGE TO ALL SNOW AND BECOME HEAVY
THIS EVENING. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 8 TO 12 INCHES...WITH
GREATER AMOUNTS IN PARTS OF THE IRON RANGE AND ARROWHEAD ARE
EXPECTED BY MIDNIGHT SUNDAY NIGHT. THIS WILL BE A HEAVY WET SNOW
WITH A POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT DAMAGE TO TREES...LIMBS...AND
POWER LINES. WIDESPREAD POWER OUTAGES ARE POSSIBLE WITH THIS STORM.
A WINTER STORM WARNING MEANS SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF WET SNOW ARE
EXPECTED OR OCCURRING. RAPIDLY ACCUMULATING WET SNOW AND LOW
VISIBILITIES WILL MAKE TRAVEL VERY HAZARDOUS OR IMPOSSIBLE.
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Saturday, April 05, 2008
This is what I get
I have been laughing at the Twin Cities for their recent spring snow storms, well this is what I get, sounds like fun:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment