Tuesday, July 18, 2006

We're Spilling the Juice!

Kyle and I were in the other room, and after a couple minutes checked on the boys. I asked Ben what he was doing, and he told me "we're spilling the juice" like it was the best thing in the world. So, I go into the kitchen to see what they have done. I find a glass of orange juice filled to the brim, the cover next to the cup all in a big puccle of orange juice. Apparently Ben decided to help himself to some orange juice and the gallon size container was a little too much for him to handle. So much for that gallon of orange juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...