Wednesday, July 12, 2006

No Books ?!?!

Nathaniel ripped a library book to shreds the other night. This is not the first time he has done that. So, I took all his book away and told him he couldn't have any books for three days. I even made cards counting the number of days. He has not been as angry as I thought he would be. Those of you who know Nathaniel, know that he spends a lot of time reading every day. Instead he has been very sneaky. I will be in the other room, and he will be all quiet. So I know he has dug some books out. When I come and check he is sitting by the bookself with this cute innocent smile on his face, of course no books. But you know they got put back as soon as he heard my footsteps approaching.

He has been just desperate for ANYTHING to read. He takes any magazine or book he can get his hands on just so he can have SOMETHING to look through. I am anticipating a quiet Nate tomorrow when he gets his books back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...