Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ben's Monsters



Ben has been having a "thing" with Monsters lately (under his bed at night). He would get up in the middle of the night and go to sleep on the couch. It took a long time before he told us why. Finally he told us because of "Angry Monsters". We have done a few things that work each night, but alas the next night when we go to bed...those monsters are there again. One of the things we did was have Monster go under the bed and get all the monsters out. He was great...stayed under there for a couple minutes until Bitsy chased him out.

The other night I saw the lion flashlight sitting by his bed. I told him that the lion would chase any monsters away. Ben seemed to believe this "because the lion goes roooaaarrr" he said. So he went to sleep and I checked on him before going to bed myself. I saw he had placed that lion right next to the bed facing under the bed. Very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...