A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Saturday, July 22, 2006
And so it begins
I was talking on the phone the other day with my brother, and when I got off I figured I better check on Nate who was being a little bit too quiet. I found him in his bedroom in the middle of the floor with this HUGE smile on his face. So, I asked him what he was doing. He held out his hand and laying in it was his eye!!! He was pretty proud of himself. I have read stories from parents online about how their kids take their eyes out all the time. But since I have to use a special suction cup to get it out, I figured it would be awhile before we had to deal with it. Apparently not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment