What do you do when it is incredibly hot?? Get out the water balloons and squirt guns. Kyle seeing this decides we need super soakers. So, off to Target we go. We get home and have this wonderful (and it felt wonderful) waterfight. Kyle and I each have a super soaker and the kids have these tiny squirt guns (haha!). The water fight quickly evolves to mainly Kyle vs Tracey. The only thing with the super soakers is they don't have a very large tank. Kyle runs out of water first and goes in the house to fill up. I soon run out as well, and he has locked me out of the house!! No problem, I will go fill up with the hose. But, being Kyle has all the doors locked, he has plenty of time to GO IN THE BASEMENT AND TURN OFF THE WATER!!!! He turned it back on and then Ben chased everybody with the hose. It was very fun, and everybody was soaked which felt incredibly refreshing.
Plans for this weekend include plenty of time inside, water play after we get some shade in the yard, and we will probably bring the kids to see Cars. Hope everyone else also finds fun ways to keep cool!
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment