Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Monster and Ben


A couple of nights ago, Ben climbed up into bed and said "Monsters in my bed". Since the night before he had been awake for 3 hours in the middle of the night due to "scary monsters", I thought wonderful, they are back again already. However what he meant was that our cat Monster was in his bed. This is a good feat for Monster since there is not anything right next to the bed for him to climb up onto the top bunk from. We figure he climbed onto a chair next to Ben's dresser and then jumped across from there. I snapped this picture of the two of them.

The next night Ben climbed up into bed and Monster was again up there. Ben was liking his new bedtime friend. We left them to enjoy the cuddling and petting. I was in the kitchen when I heard Ben screaming this horrible scream. Kyle and I both went running figuring he had gotten scratched badly. For how badly Ben was screaming, he could have even fallen out of bed. Nate was even looking worried about his brother. Ben was physically fine (much to our relief), but Monster had puked on his bed. Gees... gave me a heart attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...