Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Hello....Police?"

I was working on homework yesterday afternoon and Nate was at school. Ben was playing blocks on the floor by where I was working. He put a bunch of blocks out and said "Look Mom, it says bear hunt." Well, not even close, but he did have the right amount of letters anyway. So, I wrote "bear hunt" out for him on a piece if paper so he could find the right letters. He worked for a long time digging through his blocks to find the right ones. He had everything but an "A". When I said he would have to keep looking for it himself because I was in the middle of something, he picked up some blocks, made a phone and had the following conversation:

"911, hello police (in a very serious voice). Yeah, I can't find the letter A...uh-ha...yup...sure! OK, see you when you get here. bye."

At least I know he knows about 911. Hopefully there are no unnecessary emergency calls in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...