Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ben's Quilt


I had this very inspired idea when I had a few weeks off this summer to make a quilt for each of the boys. I was, of course, overly ambitious and only finished about half of Ben's quilt. I have managed to finish Ben's quilt since starting school, but have to put Nate's on hold so I can remain sane! My goal was to give them to the boys at Christmas. However, since I did not finish Nate's I didn't want to only have one for Ben at Christmas. So, I decided to give Ben his early and work on Nate's again this summer. It was a simple pattern and on the back I used a flannel sheet. It is soft, warm and soooo comfy. I want one too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...