We had a good Christmas, even though Ben still has some nose issues (see picture in December photo album). The boys enjoyed a nice quiet day today...just sitting around and reading/watching movies. I think they were as wiped out by all the Holiday excitement as Kyle and I were.
Ben has a new found talent of lying. He is now saying "Mom said yes" if Dad tells him no. When Kyle's parents were here, Ben wanted to open presents, but Nate was downstairs playing. We said that Nate needed to come upstairs before we could open presents. We told Ben to go tell Nate to come upstairs to open presents. Ben went to the kitchen then decided going and getting Nate would impede on the number of gifts he would get to open. He came back and announced to everyone "Nate doesn't want to open presents, he dooesn't love presents"! Just another instance when I am biting my cheeks to keep from laughing when they do something bad.
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment