Saturday, December 16, 2006

I'm Not Sick

Much to Ben's delight his bus driver got switched in the morning, which means he now gets to ride both to and home from school on a bus (he use to take a van to school). This was the first Friday that his new bus driver had with Ben, but Ben doesn't have school on Friday. So we are sitting in the living room and I see his bus pull up. I was hoping he didn't see it as well, but with the huge window we have in the living room....not likely. So, the bus is sitting out there waiting, Ben and I are both in our pajamas and Ben is yelling "I need to get clothes on, my bus is here." I explain that he doesn't have school today as I am pulling on a jacket to go explain the same to the bus driver. I go tell the bus driver and when I come back in, Ben is standing at the window watching the bus drive away crying and yelling "I'm not sick, I can go to school"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...