A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Apparently I am not the only one...
who is ready for snow. Yesterday we got a dusting (enough to cover the sidewalk) of snow. When I was walking Ben out to the bus in the morning, he stopped suddenly when we got to the sidewalk. He then sat down...I thought he had fallen. But he proceeded to make a snow angel!! He was real quick about it, and then got onto the bus. The boys want to play in the snow so badly. By the time we walked Nate to school, the snow had all blown away (winter temps...just not snow) except for a small pile here and there. Both boys had to stop and "play" every time they came across one. On a good note, they have been flooding the ice rink by our house the past couple of nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment