Thanksgiving was hectic, but good for us. We had the chance to travel and visit most of our family up north. We also had a chance to stop in and meet that adorable new Bartholomew (Baby Sammy as the boys fondly call him). Now the boys are getting very excited for Christmas. Every toy that Ben sees he says "I am going to ask Santa for that one!". I drew Nate a Santa last night, and when he looks at it he laughs and calls it the Grinch. I guess my drawing skills leave much to be desired!
I am finishing up with the last of my school work and am ready for a SHORT break. The boys are not the only ones getting excited for the Holiday's. Actually I am gearing up for winter and am slightly annoyed that we have not gotten a good snow storm yet. While I appreciate the warmer temperatures when everyone walks with Nate over to school...I want snow!! To make matters worse, we are having one heck of a THUNDERSTORM right now!!! Ben even told me that Santa is going to need a "raining umbrella" this morning. If this keeps up he will be correct! In three months I will probably be complaining about snow and winter, but weather like this just doesn't seem right. If it was a little bit colder we would be getting one heck of a blizzard right now with the rain that we are getting! Maybe it will get colder sooner than they predicted today and we will see some snow...maybe.
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment