A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Burrr!
It was below zero this morning, and right now our thermometer (which is in the blaring sun) is struggling to reach 10. I think for the first time, I will drive Nate to school...because in addition to the cold themps, that wind is something else as well. We have to go get milk anyway. Yesterday, Ben was watching Bob the Builder Snowed Under, and I heard him yell from the other room "It's snowing out". I asked him if it was snowing where Bob is (because it CERTAINLY wouldn't be snowing here) and he said "No, snowing where Ben is." Sure enough, I looked out the window and it was snowing like crazy! We both watched and tried to count the snowflakes for the entire 60 SECONDS that it lasted before the sun came out again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment