Monday, September 03, 2012

UP Trip Days 3-5

On our second night in the Marquette are was spent at a friends "camp". This was absolutely gorgeous, and very relaxing. It sat right on the water, and Ben spent All day either swimming or on some boat of some type. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

 

 

 
I also had a few glasses of wine, and apparently I felt the need to take pictures of that as well.

Of course no visit to the UP is complete without a stop at Da Yoopers Tourist Trap, eh!
 
 
The last time we were in this area and stopped at the trap, the boys were a lot younger and did not appreciate the potty jokes as much as they did this time.

The last leg of our journey brought us to Green Bay to visit Frank and Wendy. It has been a long time since we have been able to sit around and BS with Frank. Not too many pictures from this part of our trip, but here are a few of the kids, who are growing up much too fast.

We didn't get to Lambeau Field, but did give a heart GO PACK as we drove by.....along with a few "say ya to the UP, eh"s as we went through the UP as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...