For the last three years the last Wednesday in August is spent in Duluth for Nate's annual eye exam. We always make it a point to go down to the lake and enjoy one of the last days of summer. The last two years Kyle has had meetings in Duluth, and has been able to join us. It always presents with some good picture opportunities.
Nate is happy to report that everything looks good as far as his eyes go, which is still very reassuring to hear.
all in all it was a good day. Even the insistent "no stripes or patterns" from Ben during school clothes shopping. I was never so aware how little there is for boys with those restrictions! It make the stop at Cold Stone for a treat a very necessary thing for me!
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...





Ben must be taking fashion advice from Uncle Mike. When we started dating, he had a "no stripes or patterns" rule too. I'm slowly breaking him of it. Only taken NINE years.
ReplyDelete