



I am alone....until 3:30, I am alone. I have worked very hard to get all my school work done for this weekends classes so that I can enjoy two days of Nate and Ben being at school all day. The rest of the semester my days will be filled up with homework.
Ben has his first day of kindergarten today, and he is SO ready that it is hard to be sad that both boys are growning up so fast. The picture of them on the steps is at the bus stop, which is actually the elementary school by our house no longer in use.
Both boys arrived at the school without any extra sight seeing this morning, so that was good. However when the bus pulled up, the driver said Ben is on but Nate isn't. I thought good grief! But he was on there, and came off the bus saying "I did it!". Nate also helped a new kindergartener find the way to their classroom...such a guy!
So, off the enjoy a couple cups of coffee and watch something on TV that I want!
No comments:
Post a Comment