A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Monday, January 07, 2008
My Weekend
I didn't mind the drive too much since it was nice out, sunny and the roads were dry. I also enjoyed the time alone on the way down, since I have not had any alone time in more than two weeks. School went well. But, let me tell you 8 hours of motor assessment and intervention on Saturday is BRUTAL! It's a great class, but with so much information crammed in that it really makes my head spin. I spent Saturday night in the cities cleaning up dust from having the floors refinished, and doing some touch up painting before heading home exhausted on Sunday. Because this is a back-to-back weekend, I will be heading back down on Saturday. However, since I do not have work to do at the house, I am hoping I have the energy to drive back that evening so that I can be with all my guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment