OK, so one of the bathrooms in our new house is blue. Not just the walls, but also the tub, the toilet, and the sink. All the same color blue. Needless to say, when we own the house we will want to update that. However, I treated myself to a bath in the tub the other night, and it is deep (and long) and it was SOOO nice. Now I am thinking of ways to change the rest of the blue, but incorporate the blue tub into the color scheme!
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
The Blue Bathroom
OK, so one of the bathrooms in our new house is blue. Not just the walls, but also the tub, the toilet, and the sink. All the same color blue. Needless to say, when we own the house we will want to update that. However, I treated myself to a bath in the tub the other night, and it is deep (and long) and it was SOOO nice. Now I am thinking of ways to change the rest of the blue, but incorporate the blue tub into the color scheme!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
You should talk to my friend Kirsten - they have the "pink" bathroom ... yep, pink fixtures and everything!
ReplyDeleteI have heard of a lot of people who have the pink bathroom :)
ReplyDelete