Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Kyle's First Day

Since I wrote about everyone else's first day, I should probably let everyone know how Kyle is doing at the new job. He enjoys it....a lot! The work is interesting to him, he likes the people, he LOVES to 10 minute commute, and he LOVES that he is done at 3:30 every day. His excitement over what he will be doing is another thing that makes this move so right for us. Today he is in Duluth for a meeting and to meet some more of the NRRI people. This was absolutely the right career move for him. And to top it all off, all the people in mining are just as excited to have him back.

He is also having fun exploring with the boys when I am gone for school. This weekend he is going to bring them to a sled dog race that one of his coworkers will be competing in. So, off to Deer River they will head for a day of fun with me sitting for 8 hours in class. I am bound and determined to drive back up Saturday night though (we will see if I still have that motivation after all my classes).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...