Ben has really been doing well with going potty. He even does it all by himself FREQUENTLY. He went through a phase where he wanted to go potty everywhere we went. But we started telling him that they were broken. So now whenever he sees a bathroom when we are out and about he says "potty is broken".
He is having trouble with the whole #2 thing though. Sara and Mike unfortunately found this out when they wre watching the boys for us the other night. Lets just say it gets messy. So anyway, we were at Target today taking care of Father's Day things. We parked the car and Ben says to me "OK, now we can get diapers". I explained he uses the potty so well now he doesn't need diapers anymore. He said "I go poop in diapers Mom"! I guess we have some work to do. I think Sara would agree with me!
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment