Some pictures from when I went down to the cities to meet my new nephew Declan George. This was also a very fun girls weekend for me and Em, but I didn't take any pictures of that because:
1. New nephew and my niece make MUCH better subjects.
2. Rummaging through books and records for hours on end at Half Priced Books, wearing sweatpants and eating delicious but unhealthy food, drinking wine, and watching a TON of girl movies doesn't make for very exciting pictures. Even though it was good times.
Anyway, back to the cute pictures of the Vanneste kids.
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
No comments:
Post a Comment