Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lake Tahoe

Kyle is going to a conference in Lake Tahoe in a couple of weeks. He tried and tried to convince me to go with, and I came up with about a million practical reasons not to. Resigned to the fact that I wasn't going with he got his airline tickets and made his hotel reservations without me. Then I started thinking that I really could probably go. Then my co-worker and one of my best friends convinced me that I should go, followed quickly by my boss (and also a good friend) whose succinct "why the hell wouldn't you go" was the last straw. So, after a few quick arrangements and a couple of emails to my (amazing) Mom who has agreed to come and stay with the boys for a few days so they don't have to miss school....I now have a plane ticket in my name and am joining Kyle in Lake Tahoe for a couple days. It will be a quick trip, but a relaxing one as there won't really be much time to do much other than relax and look at the lake and the mountains.

Here is where we will be staying (take a peek through the photo gallery, you have my permission to be envious):
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort

Here is a picture of the lake and mountains.


I can't wait to spend a couple of days relaxing....even though I have to fly in a plane :)

3 comments:

  1. I've been to Tahoe ... good call! It is stunning. I'll try to remember the name of the great hole-in-the-wall restaurant we ate at.

    So glad that you and Kyle will get a little time away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flying is fun! Just remember to wear slip on shoes, makes it much easier going through security :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! you will have such a great time. can't wait to see pictures :)
    emmy

    ReplyDelete

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...