Nate cool new glasses. Check out the camo that he is rocking on the sides as well! He was feeling well enough to get them today, and he even requested pizza tonight. He ate 3 pieces, which is great but less than his usual 6. As far as drinking, he is doing that constantly. He really has been downing the Carnation Breakfast drinks (explains the dried up chocolate around his mouth in the picture), which is good because there are a lot of calories and are supplemented with all kinds of stuff. Anyway, here is my cutie. Pics and news on Ben to follow next week as swimming and orchestra start!
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...


You are looking so grown up, Nate! And, the camo glasses are awesome! I might try to make Grandpa Nash get some like that...he's going to get new glasses soon too :)
ReplyDelete