Monday, February 02, 2009

OK, I get it...We are getting "old"

A couple of stories that made us think that perhaps we are aging a bit more than we knew!

I was talking to Nate's teacher the other day. She was talking about how he read the book "Miss Nelson is Missing", took a quiz on it, and then read part of the book to his class. I told Nate "that was one of my favorite books when I was younger as well". To which Nate's teacher replied "Really, they're that old?"

Kyle was in the Minneapolis airport waiting for his flight to Hibbing. This guy walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, are you _______?" To which Kyle replied "No, sorry". The guy replied, "Sorry, I thought you were someone else, you know class of 1957"!!

I think Kyle's story wins :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh no - but too funny.

    We'll help you recapture your youth this weekend as we splash around the pool area!

    ReplyDelete

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...