Friday, October 03, 2008

Homecoming


There hasn't really been a lot going on here! We have sort of settled into our own little routine... Kyle leaves for work, get the kids on the bus, spend all day doing homework, get the kids off the bus, Kyle comes home from work, supper, showers, bed. There is some comfort in this routine, busy and hectic as it is. This semester is an incredibly stressful and busy one for me...but I am surviving. Mainly for the fact that both boys are gone all day.

This weekend is the Mn OT Association annual conference in St. Cloud. The entire family was going to drive down for it (Kyle and the boys entertaining themselves while I sat in conference all day) to avoid my leaving them three weekends in a row. But alas I will be going alone as Nate woke up this morning with a cold, not feeling well and with a slight fever. He was disappointed he couldn't go to school (although not terribly which lends to how crummy he is feeling), because today is "orange and black day" to celebrate homecoming. Ben however is feeling fine and out the door he went this morning all decked out in his Grand Rapids gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...