Sunday, October 05, 2008

Ahhh Fall!






I love fall. Although my trip to the OT conference was tiring and made for a busy weekend, all the way down to St. Cloud I was treated to peak or near peak fall colors. When I got home on Saturday night, Nate still wasn't feeling the greatest. So, when he woke up feeling better Sunday morning we decided to take a ride to look at more fall colors around the Grand Rapids area. We figured he wouldn't feel much up to hiking, but we actually ended up hiking almost 3 miles today. Nate was the one who insisted, and we were often saying "Nate wait for us". So, we had an incredible day driving, hiking and picnicing all while enjoying fall. Our favorite hike of the day was in Scenic State Park along a peninsula between two lakes. We went home to enjoy a fire in the fireplace, and went to bed early.

1 comment:

  1. ohhh that sounds so nice! Wish I could have joined in all the fun - including the hiking AND the fire!

    ReplyDelete

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...