
I finally did something I have always wanted to do this weekend...a Packers Game at Lambeau. I was not disappointed...it was incredible. I have been a long time Packer fan, much to my family's dismay. So, this was a long time coming. Thanks to Russ for finding the tickets, which were on the 30 yard line 19th row!! Great seats! Thanks to all the Grandparents who watched the kids for us!!
The Packers lost, but it was a close and exciting game. They almost came back in the last two minutes to win. We won't talk about what really happened :) We got to the game around 9:30 am, and let's just say Packer fans take their tailgating seriously! We walked around, and talked to people and we were even offered free chili. It is a sea of green and gold and the atmoshpere is so much fun. During the game some guy a couple rows back even bought Kyle a beer, we are still trying to figure out why.
Here is a picture of me at Lambeau before the game, and before the sunburn from the blazing sun. Ignore the heavy squint, I was looking directly into thesun. Kyle got it worse than me. He was sitting between me and the sun so for most of the game I was in his shadow.
I am exhausted from all the time in the car, and now have a busy week to try and catch up from a weekend of no homework. But it was worth it!
You look like you need a microphone to give the play by play calls of the game!
ReplyDelete