Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm Not a Cow!

Ben was having a temper tantrum this morning because Nate was wearing a Packers shirt and he wanted to wear one too. We unfortunately only have one Packers shirt in their size. I offered him my big jersey, but he told me that was too big. Kyle called in the middle of all this and I was telling Kyle that "we only have one child sized Packers shirt, Nate is wearing it and Ben is having a cow out because he wants it. " To which Ben yelled (while crying) from the other room"I'M NOT A COW!!" Of course Kyle and I just laughed. Poor Ben, life is so unfair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...