Sunday, May 13, 2018

Morning Walk

Essentia sponsors and participates in the Stomp On Stigma 5k to raise awareness for Mental Health every year. I have not participated in the past. However, I had put "participate in 2 Essentia community events" as my yearly goal on my review at work last year. So, this gorgeous spring morning found me lacing up my sneakers. Kyle and Nate were nice enough to join me as well.

It was plenty of fun, and I met my goal of 10,000 steps by 10:00 in the morning. Plus Doug and Shirley's house was just past the half-way point. I didn't need to take advantage of that....but it made me and my weak bladder less nervous knowing there was a toilet along the route.

Me and some of the girls from work. I love them!

I love Nate in this picture!!

The crew...most of us anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...