Ben gave Nate a Kinex helicopter that he had created and no longer wanted. Nate decided to disassemble it, except for the propellers and the motor. Every night before bed he shows it to me first watching the propeller spin and holding it by the motor. Then restarting it and watching the motor spin while holding it by the propeller. He tells me the same thing every night too "Look at my fidget spinner that I made". It's funny because it's the laziest fidget spinner EVER!! You can just sit and watch, don't even have to do any work!
A couple of weeks ago we got a cheap knock off version of a Fry Daddy. I know, I know, one of the most unhealthy things we could own. After frying everything we had in our freezer, it will now be an occasional treat not a regular occurrence. Nate must have really enjoyed our frying adventures though, because a couple of days later I found this list that he had taped to his wall by his desk. I don't know what is funnier, the contents of the list...or the manner which he taped it to the wall. In case the picture doesn't do it justice, there are about 5 layers of scotch tape holding that thing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment