We had a nice meal with my Dad. Unfortunately, he didn't have a nice ride home. As soon as we sat down to dinner, it started freezing rain....like hard! It stopped and we didn't think much more if it, until we looked at the radar after pie and realized it had been snowing between Rapids and Duluth the entire time! It was not a fun ride home, but he made it safely.
We got a few inches of snow which put me in the Christmas Spirit (that and watching the Polar Express and Elf Thanksgiving night). I say I am going to wait long enough to get a real tree every year, but never can. So today I put out all of my Christmas stuff. Which quickly led to the realization that I needed a new tree topper as well as a couple strings of lights. Which meant I bravely ventured out on Black Friday. I typically avoid all that craziness at all costs.
Kyle has also been taking advantage of some time off to work on the basement. The walls of the office are done and painted, and the flooring is now going in.
Here are some pictures of our progress as well as how Lucy reacts to all the festivities:
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Friday, November 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...



No comments:
Post a Comment