




I must start making time to update the blog more often. I was reading through some old posts the other day, and it really is not only a wonderful way to keep family informed, but also a great way to journal.
We have been busy, but enjoying ourselves. The kids are anxious for school to be done and are counting down by seconds their last two weeks. Kyle (and the rest of us) is happy that for now trips to Arkansas have been put on hold. I have been really busy at work, and have some OT and OT assistant students with me over the next couple of months as well.
In April we took a quick trip down to Eau Claire to visit Ryan, Serena and the boys for Asher's first birthday party. It was fun to watch all the "cousins" together.
Ben has been talking almost nonstop, and showing everyone who visits his crystal radio. He built most of it himself with only a little help from Dad.
Nate is still obsessing over presidents, and on weekends when he can wear whatever he likes, he chooses to wear a button up dress shirt and a tie.
We have gotten the boat out in the water a few times, and had a successful fishing trip on opener weekend. I recently bought a double kayak, that Nate and I enjoy using together. However have not had the time to get out in it nearly as much as I would like.
Kyle has been spending all weekend working on my mother's day gift...a couple of raised gardens. We have one along the south side of our house for vegetables and one in the front in between the apple trees for flowers.
So, we are looking forward to warm days to enjoy time outside and in the boats. And the kids...the kids can't wait for school to be done. Hopefully though, I will find the time to blog more frequently so that I don't have only one entry entitled summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment