We have pink eye going through the house. Ben had it first. He woke up last Tuesday and said his eye was sore and goopy. It was a little goopy, so I cleaned it up, but it didn't look red or swollen or anything. I figured (was hoping) that it was just his allergies. If not I figured the school would just call.
When Kyle picked him up after school that day, one of the girls in the after school childcare program said "Ben has pink eye, he's not suppose to be at school!" The teacher replied "His parents probably didn't know he had it this morning". To which Ben replied in a very loud voice to everyone "Yes we did, I had to put a hot washcloth on it, because it was stuck shut and all red and gunky".
Thanks Ben :)
A blog for sharing stories about our family and our many adventures both big and small.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
After saying goodbye to Lucy we knew we wanted another friend, and we also knew that a cat was more suitable to our busy lifestyle than anot...
-
One of the many hats I wear at Deer River HealthCare Center is that of a therapist educating individuals who are going to have the lap-band ...
-
I recently wrote up the following for a former classmate who had a recent eye cancer scare with her young baby. She had asked if I would sha...
we love our nephew! that is a classic story!
ReplyDeleteIt is very much a classic to be remembered and told for years :)
ReplyDelete